Vytorin.wherecanipurchase.co Review:Vytorin Online Drugstores - Purchase Vytorin Without Prescription - Find Where to Buy Vytorin Pills Online - How to Order Your Vytorin Medication - Best On-line Pharmacies - Trustworthy and Reliable Websites
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 84606 Provo, Utah
After some hesitation due to the negative reports on wi-fi and Gps I decided to purchase the TF Prime. I've had the tablet for about 4 days now, and it has exceeded my expectations. Concerning the wi-fi issue I have tested with two different routers and compared to an android phone that has excellent reception. Using a wi-fi analyzer I was able to determine that the other device had slightly better reception, but not to a point of affecting performance. At a distance of more than fifty feet from the router and several rooms signal strength basically matched the phone. It appears to be a non-issue for me. GPS also works fine. I purchased the keyboard dock, which is necessary for how I am using the tablet and am very happy with it.
I intend to use the Prime primarily for work using Citrix Xenapp. I downloaded the beta version of Citrix receiver for android, and have been more than pleased with performance. Applications launch seamlessly and render correctly. In a nutshell don't believe all the negative reports. I'm sure people have had problems, but it appears Asus is working hard on resolving them. The tablet is hard to come by, but in my opinion worth the effort and wait.
OK so I have had the phone for about a week and here are some comments on the phone. First I must say I am an engineer and I work in product development and testing (hardware). Coming off three consecutive Android phones (2 Xperias and way back a Dell Streak)
Here are a few thoughts on the phone:
1. The hardware is flippin amazing. I mean really really amazing. The iphone is an obvious comparison and they are on par (my wife has the 4S). The tolerances are very high and it is very well constructed. The unibody design does wonders.
2. The screen is very good. The pixel density may not be GS4 like but it is very very good. Bright, clear etc...
3. The camera is hands down the best camera that you can get on a cell phone. The pics are absolutely amazing. The video is even more amazing. I find myself taking pics ALL the time now which makes my wife happy cause she always says I never take any pictures of the kids...
4. Speaker sound is really good for a cell phone but dont expect wonders. It is on par with the Iphone according to 6 people drinking beers at a BBQ.
5. Call quality great
6. NOKIA apps are really great. (NOKIA MUSIC, Maps etc...). This is clearly the flagship Windows phone.
1. Windows 8 is great but not perfect. I have a windows 8 tablet and I love all the gestures and I was expecting it here. I also miss the file browser. I hear it is coming but it is silly that they don't have that. Why try to be like Apple when you have the hardware...come on MS! To be honest windows 8 on a tablet is a better experience minus the apps.
2. Initially I was a little bored with WP8 but found that once you get used to it you will actually find you use the functionality of the phone more. I really thought that was a load of BS from MS but I think they are right. Not to bash Android as I think the openness is really great but I find the WP8 experience to be smoother and everything runs faster.
3 Battery life is just OK.
1. BING button stinks like three day old fish. You will hit it from time to time and curse Microsoft for forcing it upon us.
2. I prefer hardware buttons vs touch screen buttons. They seem to stay out of the way better.
3. WP8 has a few problems and hiccups. It is very very functional but sometimes things do not work exactly as they should (like Nokia music saying you have not network connection when you do). Also some of the system design is a little backwards like the way it organizes your contacts. I think it is a matter of getting used to it.
4. MOST ANNOYING thing is the lack of continuity between windows 8 and Wp8. If you buy an app for your tablet you DO NOT get it free for your phone. This is utter rubbish in my opinion.
Even with these negatives it is a 5 star product....