Supermedic.co.ug Review:Supermedic Uganda , Drugs Online - Supermedic is an online retail and wholesale drug store and pharmacy, in uganda kampala
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 77092 Houston, Texas
I find the complains about Windows 8 lack of Start menu rather entertaining. I upgraded to Windows 8 on my laptop and love it. I have tons of programs installed and everything works like a dream. Windows 8 starts fast, shuts down fast, runs extremely fast and is full of great stuff. It is not hard to use after a few days the average computer user should know there way around. I upgraded my desktop to Windows 8 and my pc works great. I have almost 100 programs installed and only had to reinstall one of them after thew upgrade. None of my computers have touch screens but it was still well worth the upgrade. Microsoft got it right this time. Over 40 million copies sold in less than a month. Yes Windows 8 has a new look to reflect the major shift in technology. My girlfriend who is not as computer illiterate as me likes Windows 8 too.
OK so I have had the phone for about a week and here are some comments on the phone. First I must say I am an engineer and I work in product development and testing (hardware). Coming off three consecutive Android phones (2 Xperias and way back a Dell Streak)
Here are a few thoughts on the phone:
1. The hardware is flippin amazing. I mean really really amazing. The iphone is an obvious comparison and they are on par (my wife has the 4S). The tolerances are very high and it is very well constructed. The unibody design does wonders.
2. The screen is very good. The pixel density may not be GS4 like but it is very very good. Bright, clear etc...
3. The camera is hands down the best camera that you can get on a cell phone. The pics are absolutely amazing. The video is even more amazing. I find myself taking pics ALL the time now which makes my wife happy cause she always says I never take any pictures of the kids...
4. Speaker sound is really good for a cell phone but dont expect wonders. It is on par with the Iphone according to 6 people drinking beers at a BBQ.
5. Call quality great
6. NOKIA apps are really great. (NOKIA MUSIC, Maps etc...). This is clearly the flagship Windows phone.
1. Windows 8 is great but not perfect. I have a windows 8 tablet and I love all the gestures and I was expecting it here. I also miss the file browser. I hear it is coming but it is silly that they don't have that. Why try to be like Apple when you have the hardware...come on MS! To be honest windows 8 on a tablet is a better experience minus the apps.
2. Initially I was a little bored with WP8 but found that once you get used to it you will actually find you use the functionality of the phone more. I really thought that was a load of BS from MS but I think they are right. Not to bash Android as I think the openness is really great but I find the WP8 experience to be smoother and everything runs faster.
3 Battery life is just OK.
1. BING button stinks like three day old fish. You will hit it from time to time and curse Microsoft for forcing it upon us.
2. I prefer hardware buttons vs touch screen buttons. They seem to stay out of the way better.
3. WP8 has a few problems and hiccups. It is very very functional but sometimes things do not work exactly as they should (like Nokia music saying you have not network connection when you do). Also some of the system design is a little backwards like the way it organizes your contacts. I think it is a matter of getting used to it.
4. MOST ANNOYING thing is the lack of continuity between windows 8 and Wp8. If you buy an app for your tablet you DO NOT get it free for your phone. This is utter rubbish in my opinion.
Even with these negatives it is a 5 star product....
Just received my Mr. Coffee Latte maker last week and I must say that it took a bit of experimentation to get a good latte - but it was SO worth the effort!
To get that coffeehouse latte flavor it is all in the coffee bean/grind selection. My experience - regular ground roast does not taste like much more than flavored milk. After a few tries, I finally went to my local Starbucks and purchased the Dark Espresso coffee beans. Important tip: I had them ground the beans to espresso consistency (which is VERY fine and looks a bit like powder or coffee colored confectioner's sugar; my home bean grinder can't even come close to a grind this fine and neither could the grinder at my local supermarket). Then I used about a tablespoon more espresso then called for by the manufacturer. I poured organic fat-free milk into the carafe and set the machine loose.
VOILA!!! A really great tasting latte that rivals the nearly $4 version at Starbucks. As for foam, yikes does the fat-free milk generate a lot of foam! You could construct animal shapes out of it if you were so inclined - there's just that much and it forms stiff peaks. Honestly it's way more foam than I would ever want to consume. To decrease the amount of foam (and to keep it from overflowing the carafe) when making two cups of latte, fill the milk to slightly below the fill-line on the carafe.
Very pleaseed with this product. Clean up is easy, not sure why there are so many complaints posted about it. Takes literally a minute if you do it as soon as you pour your coffee.
I'm drinkin' a latte right now and loving it!
As an advanced QuickBooks Certified Professional Advisor and a member of the Intuit Speaker and Writers Network, I frequently get asked by my customers if they should upgrade. While I generally encourage use of a supported version, I always tell my customers to look at what's new before they decide. With QuickBooks v2012 there are a lot of good reasons to consider upgrading.
If you have never used QuickBooks, now is the time to get your business finances organized and make reporting quick and easy.
Do you have a system for managing leads? With QuickBooks v2012 you do. Capture the information on new leads and avoid this potential new business falling through the cracks. You can create to dos to follow up and grow your business. While it does not have the power of a full blown CRM or Practice Management Solution, the functionality you need to get started is here. Best of all, it's included at no extra charge.
My favorite new feature is the improved link to excel. For a long time you could create a report in QuickBooks and send it to excel for additional customization, but you had to redo the customization each time. The improvements with QuickBooks 2012 let you make your customizations in excel and save them. When the information changes in QuickBooks, refresh the excel spreadsheet and the new data appears.
There are many other new features in QuickBooks v2012. If you have inventory, the Advanced Inventory capability that can be added on to QuickBooks Enterprise edition merit a close look. Even if you don't want or need the advanced inventory add-on, there are many new features including the new inventory center that will make working with QuickBooks faster and easier.
QuickBooks v2012 is worth a look!
Time & Cents Consultants, LLC