Nursing.unboundmedicine.com Review:Nursing Central from Unbound Medicine - Nursing Central is the award-winning, all-in-one mobile and web solution for nursing. Available on iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and the Web, Nursing Central includes Davis's Drug Guide, Taber's Medical Dictionary, Davis's Laboratory Tests, Davis's Diseases and Disorders and Medline Journals.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 63017 Chesterfield, Missouri
- FLUMINENSE - GREAT GREAT ALBUM!!!!!!THE DIVISION BELL is one of the BEST albums from the legendary PINK FLOYD....You can't compare it with past masterpieces like DARK SIDE and ANIMALS, because there's no Roger Waters on DIVISION BELL....David Gilmour did a great work leading FLOYD here....Great songs like MAROONED, WHAT DO YOU WANT FRO ME, TAKE IT BACK and HIGH HOPES....WELL DONE, PINK FLOYD!!!!!!!!!
- William R. Drake - An Outstanding Approach To A Better BackBecause of two herniated discs and sciatica, I did a thorough study of ways to have a healthy back. In the process I ordered about 15 different books from Amazon after studying the reviews left by Amazon readers. One of the books I discovered on, and ordered from, Amazon was Esther Gokhale's 8 Steps to a Pain Free Back. Of the books I studied, if I were to recommend a single book to help one recover from back injury or to avoid back injury, it would be this book. And I have recommended and loaned it to many people. After my doctor borrowed my copy and looked it over, he was impressed enough to buy his own copy and to encourage his patients to adopt some of the book's approaches.
Because of her own back problem, Esther Gokhale (pronounced "Go-Clay") studied at the L'Institut d'Aplomb in Paris, which teaches a new way of using the body. She also spent a great deal of time in third world countries which had people who often carried heavy loads on their heads, picked up items from ground level all day long, etc., yet did not have back problems. Over time she put together am amazing approach to using the body for standing, bending over, sitting, lying down and walking. This approach helps elongate (decompress) the spine and avoids straining the back.
Her book is simply marvelous. It is presents her teachings very thoroughly and contains dozens of beautiful pictures of third world people performing challenging tasks with excellent posture. Some of the procedures are very simple to apply and others take a bit of practice.
Esther has trained over 300 doctors as well as many hundreds of other people at her center in Palo Alto, CA and at other locations. Her work has helped a number of people avoid surgery and it has glowing reviews from quite a few physicians as well as others. (For example: "By using Esther Gokhale's novel techniques, many patients can avoid needless and expensive medical procedures, and quickly return to a pain-free life." - John Adler, MD - Professor of Neurosurgery, Stanford University Medical Clinic.)
If one wants to avoid back injury or further back injury, and/or heal from a back injury, I can not recommend this book enough. In addition to the book, one can order a new DVD from Esther's website, "Back Pain The Primal Posture Solution." I first saw this DVD when it was aired on my local public television station as a pledge drive program recently. I have the DVD and it is an important addition to the book because you can see the approach demonstrated with several students. Like the book, the DVD is "first class" and highly recommended. If one wants to go further, he/she can attend one of Esther's workshops. I did that recently and found it extremely valuable.
- N. Caruso "gibsonjunkie" - Another great vintage year.I've been using Quicken for many years, probably at least ten, and have upgraded the product each year. This year is as good and solid as other versions. You can't go wrong with Quicken. The install is easy and it reads older data with no problem. Much is similar to older versions, but the budgeting feature is much improved. It is easier to plan spending and to reconcile accounts with Quicken 2012. If you are looking for a software to track your expenses, get Quicken. It is great !
- Coach KG - Quick fun readThe Energy Bus was recommended at a basketball clinic for college & high school coaches that I recently attended. Since I respected the coach who recommended Jon Gordon's short book, I got it. It took about 2 hours to finish (it's tough to put down). At the beginning, it's easy to relate to some of the drama dominating the life of the main character. You can't help but transpose some of his suffering into your life and I have a very positive disposition. The book is definitely inspiring and will cause readers to "see the glass as half full". The bottom line of The Energy Bus, which is a common theme of many renowned authors, is your reaction to life's tough circumstances dictates their impact on you. Jon Gordon helps you find and pursue "the good" in sometimes mundane daily lives.
- L. Kirchhoff "Lucy21" - Easy to install!I bought and installed this on my brand new iMac. It was very simple and I just followed the prompts. It took about an hour start to finish with a lot of down time for me in the middle. The program is perfect (well, as perfect as it can be) and exactly what I expected. I would purchase this again in a heart beat.