Medicine.virginia.edu Review:Medicine — School of Medicine at the University of Virginia - The School of Medicine at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville is a nationally-ranked School in a nationally-ranked University in a nationally-ranked city. One of the original schools in Thomas Jefferson's founding of the University of Virginia.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 22904 Charlottesville, Virginia
- Jenna Motola - the only high chair you needI love this high chair.
1) Easy to set up.
2) Cover comes off quick and washes up nice in the washing machine
3) Chair is comfortably padded
4) It's carrying case is integrated into the chair, so you don't lose it
5) It packs down flat
6) Will fit on a table with a lip
7) No dangerous angles or edges for baby under table to walk into
- Jeanne Ball "mountain girl" - bean bagWhat's all the fuss about the taste! Don't people know how to doctor the taste? Just add a few dates or a banana, cardamon and blend it. It's fine. Sometimes I also add cashew butter. If you soak the dates overnight, they blend faster.
- Ian Borrelli - WHAT EVERY ONE DOESN'T SEEM TO GETthe absolute hardest thing to do when you are on a psychedelic is to describe what you see because most of it is a way of you finding a way for you to relate to things everything becomes clear to you in your own mind but to many other people wouldn't make any sense to most because every trip is 100% different from everyone else's. i have done a few with my friends and we all explained it as completely different especially in the most advanced times when it was really taking effect just because you think it doesn't make sense tells me you have never experienced it and do not know what you are talking about psychedelics open a whole new world of perspective on the mind