Matrimoniobipolar.wordpress.com Review:Blog de un Matrimonio Bipolar | Blog de un Matrimonio en el que ella tiene Trastorno Bipolar Tipo II proclive a la depresión medicado con Depakine Chrono, Topamax, Esertia y Seroquel Prolong. - Blog de un Matrimonio en el que ella tiene Trastorno Bipolar Tipo II proclive a la depresión medicado con Depakine Chrono, Topamax, Esertia y Seroquel Prolong.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 94110 San Francisco, California
- kevin c - Great security systemUnlike the Norton I used to have, this one works so much better. It responds quickly, gives you excellent feedback and updates and does not take up as much memory and my computer function as Norton. I also get good idea of what the threats are instead of more vague notifications by Norton. Love it.
- Ellen Zagorsky Goldberg - Thank You, Elaine GotschallI am writing b/c it was primarily b/c of the reviews on Amazon that we decided to try the SC diet after our daughter was diagnosed with a very bad case of Crohn's Disease. When she was diagnosed 1.5 years ago, even IV prednisone was not bringing her SED rate (an inflammation marker) down from a scarily high number. After two weeks on SCD, her SED rate was normal!
My daughter's GI doctor encouraged us to use the diet and says that he tries to get all his patients on to it b/c the results are so impressive.
I would encourage anyone having GI/IBD troubles or ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorders) to try this diet. You have NOTHING to lose, and a world of good health to potentially gain.
- Rebecca Pike - Nearly perfectThis product accomplished so many things for us:
1. We ditched the giant, cumbersome highchair.
2. Baby can't stand up -- or even attempt to -- in this, as her legs just dangle from the bottom.
3. Baby sits at the table with us, not away.
4. Less food dropped on the floor.
5. Very easy to install. I wouldn't even call it "installing," you just have to clamp it onto the table. Super easy.
1. The buckles are a little difficult to operate. (Frankly, we just don't use them. I don't think she'll be able to get out of it, but we don't leave her in it unsupervised anyway.)
All in all, I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it, especially for those without much space.