Akums.in Review:AKUMS DRUGS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD - AKUMS DRUGS & MACEUTICALS LTD, Haridwar, (India), is an internationally recognized WHO-GMP certified and one of the leading contract manufacturing pharmaceutical companies of India.
Country: Asia, IN, India
City: Chandigarh, Union Territory of Chandigarh
- Amy J. Bearce - I sat on the Spanish Steps and enjoyed the views of the Italian coast....From the first scene, I was swept into the torrid tales of the several characters. When the chapters would switch to the next group, I was sad to see the one I was reading go, but the same thing happened when I left the next. Jess Walter is wonderfully descriptive...the words on the page swiftly becoming a movie in my mind's eye. Vivid characters and lush vistas make my heart yearn for the Italian coast and life as full as the characters in this book.
- Roscoe Compton - Love it.Great tablet and have had great luck with warranty service. Have owned not the TF101 as well as the TF201 and loved both. Smooth transition between screens, quick response after start up and love the ability to store and retreive files stored on the unit. Purchasing the appropriated apps has helped me make this a great work tools. Eleven months of ownership and the rear camera began to malfunction. Call Asus, got a RMA, sent to service center and got back repair all under warranty.
- ArmyGirl14 - Top Flite Golf SetI received this set at a fast rate and the condition surpassed my expectations! Everything was wrapped and in the box like brand new! I examined the bag and set very carefully and there was not one scratch or flaw on the entire set! Thanks so much, saved me ALOT bit of money and loving the compliments! :)
- Merrill - Three Wolves arrive in AfghanistanAs I sat in my office on the other side of the world waiting with baited breath for my Three Wolves Shirt to arrive I knew I would be faced with a difficult choice, to wear or not to wear. The day my shirt arrive was much like any day here in Afghanistan, crappy! But that was to change once I ventured down to the mail pick up point. I could feel the power of the shirt drawing me to a small white package. I grabbed the package and ran to my office (I was able to run the distance in record time). I tore open the package and ripped off my uniform top. As I put on the shirt I could feel the weight melt off me (I have lost ten pounds since the few hours of wearing the shirt and no longer am I required to go to the gym). I no longer feel the need to carry my weapon as I am bullet proof. The other Soldiers in my unit are lobbying the senior leadership of the army that I be promoted without delay that I may take charge of the war and end it. The problem I spoke to earlier about whether to wear or not is simple. Since I have been wearing the shirt the local Afghani populace has come to notice the power that radiates from me. They have become even more divide with one group calling on me to replace the current Prime Minister in order to subdue the Taliban. The other group has come to be jealous of my unspeakable power and is plotting to remove my shirt from me to obtain the power for themselves. If they only knew about Amazon.com! Either way, now that the shirt has arrived in country the war will be over soon and I am sure that I will be asked to step into the Presidential Race and bring peace to our country.
- Chris Adval - FANTASTIC!I've read it from cover to cover in a 2 weeks and have yet to find anything useless honestly. But as most other similar books in the market, the book doesn't describe its geographic focuses which of course many may clearly see it or not, but from the title or official description you can't, the book's geographic focus is clearly the U.S. and a little bit outside of the U.S. So beware if you live in outside of the U.S. I'd research on the author first on where he/she is from then you'd get a better idea where the geographic area is in. Otherwise this is a fantastic book, nothing bad about it, I got all the information I need to start submitting to consumer publications, galleries, contests, books, about everything.