Abcpetmeds.com Review:Pet Meds | Pet Drugs | Dog Meds | Cat Drugs | Pet Medications | Pet Prescriptions | Cheap Pet Medications | Dog and Cat Medications | Pet Health - ABCpetmeds.com - Offering discount pet meds for all your pet's health needs. Save on pet prescriptions when you buy your pet drugs from ABCpetmeds.com. For affordable and quality pet medications online trust ABCpetmeds! Order over $99 worth of pet meds and shipping will be on us!
Country: North America, CA, Canada
City: V5C Burnaby, British Columbia
- S. Wallace - Pleasant DiscoveryNew to this transitioning from relaxer to natural has led me in to becoming a product junkie. I've been on the hunt for products that would help maintain my hair since October 2012. Out of them all As I Am's Co Wash is by far the best to cleanse and condition the hair. At least in my case. My concerns were that it would leave behind a residue. Not! My hair and scalp felt amazingly clean and manageable. I love the scent too. I used the coconut co-wash as instructed, followed up with As I Am leave-in conditioner and my hair was left much more manageable even after it dried. Some products does wonders while wet but once it dries the excitement is out the window so I waited to post my thoughts. Two days in, my hair is soft to the touch and it feels well nourished. The only other product I used in addition a day later from my wash was black castor oil on my scalp (another amazing product). I will be purchasing more products in the near future from As I Am.
- Aaron Gray - Love it!Let me just start off saying this has been one of the better purchases I have made and here's why:
1) Very easy to Use and to Clean; and because of that - 2) I use it everyday, several times a day.
3) Takes whatever I throw in it (fruits, veggies, ice...) and turns it all into liquid deliciousness.
4) Makes it very easy to get my daily nutrients and I have noticed that I am "regular" again.
Guys this is a wonderful machine and something of this nature should be a staple item in every household. This is a cheap and tasty way to stay out of the doctors office/hospital. A majority of illness and ailments can simply be prevented by changing one's diet -- here is your opportunity to easily do that.
To reply to the concern from some reviewers about leaking - I have yet to experience it, but I also try not to pour water past the max line as stated not to do in the instructions. Hasn't been an issue for me.